Soak in the serene atmosphere of the country known for its gigantic beauty (the Himalayas) and calm the distressed soul. Traverse to the meditation capital and nurture the body, mind and soul. Nepal is a paradisiacal place and its soulful assimilations take you into the inner terrain of consciousness. With us be on a soulful getaway to the land of Buddha to find solace. Yoga in Nepal is truly admirable; it a place that ignites the deep sense of spirituality and sovereignty.
About the Program
From snow-covered Himalayan Mountains to mesmeric lakes and caves and adorned with historical places and monuments, Nepal truly a blessed country with nature in abundance. A yoga retreat in Nepal enriches your spiritual and yogic practice providing you the time of your life.
Highlights of the Program
• Learn Ayurvedic massages and Ayurvedic cooking technique.
• Learn and practice the Tradition yogic system – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Embrace the power of silence with meditation and correct breathing with Pranayama.
• Delve deeper into the yogic art and know everything about it with Yoga Philosophy.
• Get aware of the yogic cleansing techniques with Shat Kriyas.
• Learn about mantra, mudras, relaxation therapies, adjustment and alignment and practice yoga laughter therapy.
We accommodate our guest to our yoga ashram that is no less than a modern paradise. Nestled amidst the natural serenity, the ashram is an ideal place to embark on a journey of wisdom and well-being. The rooms are well-maintained and furnished with attached bathroom and modern amenities. Relish the panoramic breathtaking view of nature from its big windows and also enjoy leisurely strolls in the garden. The rooms are clean, hygienic and available on both single and sharing basis.
We take great care of the food we offer to our students which is an Ayurvedic meal freshly prepared by our professional chefs. The food is nutritious and harmonious in nature; we serve three meals a day with herbal drinks that help to maintain the optimal functioning of the body.
• USD 600 (7 Days)
About Rishikul Yogshala
Bestowing a rejuvenating experience in the land of enthralling beauty, Rishikul Yogshala is working since 2011 for making the life of people better amidst this stressful living. A renowned name in the field of yoga education, Rishikul Yogshala aims at becoming the best of its kind. The school has six branches including in India, Nepal, Mozambique, Iran and Vietnam. The head school is located in Rishikesh in India.
God’s own land, Kerala makes its presence with astonishing beaches, multiple devotional centers and temples, the breathtaking serenity of Kerala backwaters, and its era-old Ayurvedic culture. The place welcomes you to fall in love with the spiritual delight of Yoga with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga teacher training in Kerala. Relish the wonders of India’s coastal town and fulfill your dream of becoming a certified Yoga teacher.
About the Program: Rishikul Yogshala’s training program is conducted in three forms – 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Kerala, 300 Hour YTTC, and 500 Hour training, all based on the classical way of yogic teaching.
● Know about the traditional and the most pure of Yoga forms – Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● Education of Yoga’s spiritual aspect to make it a part of the life.
● Pranayama training for bettering the body metabolism.
● Calm your mind and soul with the mindful practice of Meditation.
● Advancement of the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment theories.
● Study of the body anatomy for understanding the role of Yoga in regulating the internal body functions.
● Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
● Understand the science of Ayurveda and its healing benefits in one’s life.
● Introduction to Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance for mixing the benefits of Yoga with fun.
● Visits and sightseeing to local spiritual and historical places.
Food and Accommodation: Give your hunger pangs a much-needed enjoyment while relishing an assortment of Indian yogic diets that are prepared by our adept chefs. For nourishing the body and mind completely, we offer three palatable and sattvic meals a day that are completely vegetarian in nature. Living in an ashram located at a walking distance from the pristine beaches of Varkala and made in the Vedic style bamboo-huts is an experience that you will cherish for long. Our Kerala Yoga center offers you a beautiful view of the Western Ghats vegetation while you soak the warmth of the Sun sitting in the lush garden.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala, a name that holds enormous importance in the field of Yoga education has been serving the Yoga community since 2011. Having branches in six countries, the Yogshala offers a number of programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreat, etc. Every year the Yoga Alliance affiliated school welcomes more than thousands of students from all over the world.
To restore the health and peace of mind, fitness fanatics today choose the holistic way of sustaining health over other arduous techniques. Yoga is the way out; an ancient healing system which is a reliable source of treating the distorted being of ours. The modern world is the hub of serious health crisis that is taking us away from the natural way of living and making us fall into the quarry of physical-mental hassle.
To embrace the equitable way of living, to maintain a healthy physique and live an ailment free life, take a step ahead with Yoga classes in Bangalore. The city being the techie hub demands the dire need of right kind of health training. Enrol in the best yoga center in Bangalore and get trained under the professional guidance of teachers who will help you achieve complete wellness.
About the Program
With Rishikul Yogshala take a step towards a healthy body, calm mind and restful soul. We aim to help our students to know and practice the life of wellness. Take an hour from your life towards creating a better and healthier tomorrow and learn to live in a fit body with a positive mind.
Highlights of the Program:
• Learn the basic advancements of practicing yoga regularly.
• Get introduced to the yogic art with the learning of Yoga philosophy and history.
• Know the traditional form of yoga practice with Ashtanga and Hatha yoga.
• Meditate to release stress and awaken the inner consciousness.
• Regulate the breath and other body functions with Pranayama practice.
• Training of Adjustment and Alignment techniques.
• Learn about Ayurveda and Ayurveda culinary techniques for a better life and healthy habits.
• Learn the techniques of Shatkriyas – yogic purification method.
• Understand the importance of Chair Yoga and practice yoga anywhere.
• Live yogic lifestyle, adapting yogic ethics and principles.
• Cultivate the inner joy with Laughter Yoga Therapy.
• USD 5 per class
About Rishikul Yogashala
Offering yoga teacher training and retreats to the aspirants for years now pan India; Rishikul Yogshala is a renowned name in the yogic education industry. With the main school at Rishikesh India, Rishikul Yogshala has branches in countries including Nepal, Thailand, Mozambique, Iran, and Vietnam. Aiming at becoming the best in the respected field, Rishikul Yogshala promises to bestow the rooted and authentic learning of yogic science to aspirants across the globe.
L’une des écoles de yoga les plus célèbres au monde, Rishikul Yogshala est une filiale de Yoga Alliance, qui s’est engagée à rendre le yoga traditionnel accessible à tous sur la planète. Le Rishikul Yogshala a une équipe vertueuse de professeurs de yoga reconnus qui guident leurs étudiants avec expertise. retraite de Yoga, formation au pranayama, formation à la méditation et formation de professeur de yoga en Inde, etc., sont quelques-uns des nombreux programmes organisés par l’école basée à Rishikesh. L’institut a des succursales dans six pays différents, dont l’Inde, le Népal, la Thaïlande, le Vietnam, l’Iran et le Mozambique.
Today’s fast-paced world of untimely living and improper eating is plunged with a pool of diseases from which nobody can escape. While running behind this challenging lifestyle, the generation has gone very far from nature and the natural way of living. Rishikul Yogshala brings an opportunity for you to find an answer to every health and wellness problem people face with Ayurveda courses in Kerala. Redefine the way of your existence on the planet by instilling the flavor of Ayurveda in life when you set your foot on the sacred soil of Kerala.
About the program:
Rishikul Ayurshala’s courses cover a wide-ranging aspect of the herbal science, based completely on the training of Ayurvedic awareness. Have a look at the principal highlights of the program in Kerala:
● Introduction to the basics of Ayurveda including the historical and cultural significance of Ayurveda.
● The awareness program of Ayurveda marks your entry into the world of the health science.
● Understand the basic structure and constituents of the human body.
● Rishikul Ayurshala’s exclusive program, Ayurveda cooking course in Kerala introduces you to an array of organic diets and the art of cooking sattvic food.
● Improve your concept of Ayurvedic lifestyle that is based on the goodness of nature.
● Analysis and discussion on various doshas and tastes in the human body and their effects on health and wellness.
● Learn about the role of Ayurveda in retaining the external and internal beauty of a person.
● Introduction to various diets that sponsor healthy skin.
● Get acquainted with the art of spotting diseases and their reasons to apply correct medicine on time.
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is the Ayurveda wing of Rishikul Yogshala, one of the most prominent Yoga schools in the world. We are a team of passionate Ayurveda practitioners and talented nutritionists, who take immense interest in studying and offering the science herbal intelligence. We are on a mission to set a benchmark of Ayurveda education and treatment facilities with world-class programs based on the traditional organic principles. Some of our major programs include Ayurveda cooking course, Hair loss therapy, Panchakarma treatment, etc.
Restore your health with the amazing practice of yoga. General health and well-being is being distorted by the hustle-bustle of today’s life, strenuous schedules, sedentary lifestyle, office pressure, personal tensions and more. People are facing major setback under these immense scenarios, and all these put fitness and health at stake. With yoga classes in Nepal organized by Rishikul Yogshala restore your health and vigor and start life afresh. Embrace the wholesome goodness of life with yoga classes under the esteemed guidance of prominent yoga teachers.
About the Program
Yoga classes in Nepal are organized with the objective of bestowing the practical and theoretical knowledge of the yogic science and let aspirants learn about the value of true wellness. In the class, you spend time with yoga experts, who will enlighten you about the true essence of yogic practice, and how the body maintains a balance between the mind, body, and soul.
• Understanding the advantages of every day Yoga practice.
• Introduction to the yoga asanas – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Gain theoretical knowledge with yoga philosophy along with practical sessions.
• Begin the session with the Mantra reciting ‘AUM’.
• The immense focus is being given to the Pranayama for regulating breath.
• Bring mind at peace with Meditation classes which includes Yog Nidra, Chakra Cleansing, Osho meditations, Trataka, visualization, etc.
• Attain inside-out purification with Shatkarma classes
• Training of Alignment and Adjustment for performing poses correctly.
• Mantra Chanting session, specific element treating yoga session, and learning of yoga ethics.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the Sattvic food is given to maintain a daily healthy routine.
The classes take place on daily or weekly basis, and one can enrol in a subject-specific class – asana, pranayama, meditation, and more. Yoga classes also organize workshops, yoga retreats and yoga teacher training in Nepal for their students in order to help them garner intensified knowledge of yoga.
• USD 5 per class
About Rishikul Yogshala
Nestled on the divine land of Nepal, the school is a renowned name in the field of yoga education. Rishikul Yogshala conducts many certified courses and has been in operation since 2011. Rishikul Yogshala also arranges classes for those with a busy schedule. With aims of being the best in the industry, the school bestows authentic and traditional learning of the yogic art to its students. With many branches and headquarters in India, Rishikul also has five more branches outside India which includes Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.