Soak in the serene atmosphere of the country known for its gigantic beauty (the Himalayas) and calm the distressed soul. Traverse to the meditation capital and nurture the body, mind and soul. Nepal is a paradisiacal place and its soulful assimilations take you into the inner terrain of consciousness. With us be on a soulful getaway to the land of Buddha to find solace. Yoga in Nepal is truly admirable; it a place that ignites the deep sense of spirituality and sovereignty.
About the Program
From snow-covered Himalayan Mountains to mesmeric lakes and caves and adorned with historical places and monuments, Nepal truly a blessed country with nature in abundance. A yoga retreat in Nepal enriches your spiritual and yogic practice providing you the time of your life.
Highlights of the Program
• Learn Ayurvedic massages and Ayurvedic cooking technique.
• Learn and practice the Tradition yogic system – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Embrace the power of silence with meditation and correct breathing with Pranayama.
• Delve deeper into the yogic art and know everything about it with Yoga Philosophy.
• Get aware of the yogic cleansing techniques with Shat Kriyas.
• Learn about mantra, mudras, relaxation therapies, adjustment and alignment and practice yoga laughter therapy.
We accommodate our guest to our yoga ashram that is no less than a modern paradise. Nestled amidst the natural serenity, the ashram is an ideal place to embark on a journey of wisdom and well-being. The rooms are well-maintained and furnished with attached bathroom and modern amenities. Relish the panoramic breathtaking view of nature from its big windows and also enjoy leisurely strolls in the garden. The rooms are clean, hygienic and available on both single and sharing basis.
We take great care of the food we offer to our students which is an Ayurvedic meal freshly prepared by our professional chefs. The food is nutritious and harmonious in nature; we serve three meals a day with herbal drinks that help to maintain the optimal functioning of the body.
• USD 600 (7 Days)
About Rishikul Yogshala
Bestowing a rejuvenating experience in the land of enthralling beauty, Rishikul Yogshala is working since 2011 for making the life of people better amidst this stressful living. A renowned name in the field of yoga education, Rishikul Yogshala aims at becoming the best of its kind. The school has six branches including in India, Nepal, Mozambique, Iran and Vietnam. The head school is located in Rishikesh in India.
The Himalayan nation of Nepal has always been a pleasant center of yogic knowledge. Surrounded with the picturesque Himalayan flora and adorned with breathtaking natural beauty, the holy land of Buddha welcomes you to set your foot on the finest level of yoga learning and practices with 300 Hour Yoga teacher training in Nepal at Rishikul Yogshala.
About the program:
The advanced level of Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal is for those aspirants who have completed the 200 hour yoga training. Students will become masters in the advanced knowledge of Yoga, its methodology, and system during the program here.
Restore your health with the amazing practice of yoga. General health and well-being is being distorted by the hustle-bustle of today’s life, strenuous schedules, sedentary lifestyle, office pressure, personal tensions and more. People are facing major setback under these immense scenarios, and all these put fitness and health at stake. With yoga classes in Nepal organized by Rishikul Yogshala restore your health and vigor and start life afresh. Embrace the wholesome goodness of life with yoga classes under the esteemed guidance of prominent yoga teachers.
About the Program
Yoga classes in Nepal are organized with the objective of bestowing the practical and theoretical knowledge of the yogic science and let aspirants learn about the value of true wellness. In the class, you spend time with yoga experts, who will enlighten you about the true essence of yogic practice, and how the body maintains a balance between the mind, body, and soul.
• Understanding the advantages of every day Yoga practice.
• Introduction to the yoga asanas – Hatha and Ashtanga.
• Gain theoretical knowledge with yoga philosophy along with practical sessions.
• Begin the session with the Mantra reciting ‘AUM’.
• The immense focus is being given to the Pranayama for regulating breath.
• Bring mind at peace with Meditation classes which includes Yog Nidra, Chakra Cleansing, Osho meditations, Trataka, visualization, etc.
• Attain inside-out purification with Shatkarma classes
• Training of Alignment and Adjustment for performing poses correctly.
• Mantra Chanting session, specific element treating yoga session, and learning of yoga ethics.
• Knowledge of Ayurveda and the Sattvic food is given to maintain a daily healthy routine.
The classes take place on daily or weekly basis, and one can enrol in a subject-specific class – asana, pranayama, meditation, and more. Yoga classes also organize workshops, yoga retreats and yoga teacher training in Nepal for their students in order to help them garner intensified knowledge of yoga.
• USD 5 per class
About Rishikul Yogshala
Nestled on the divine land of Nepal, the school is a renowned name in the field of yoga education. Rishikul Yogshala conducts many certified courses and has been in operation since 2011. Rishikul Yogshala also arranges classes for those with a busy schedule. With aims of being the best in the industry, the school bestows authentic and traditional learning of the yogic art to its students. With many branches and headquarters in India, Rishikul also has five more branches outside India which includes Nepal, Thailand, Iran, Vietnam, and Mozambique.