Learning the art of teaching Yoga in a land where all the major figures in Yoga’s history got their Yoga knowledge is something beyond the idea of a normal experience. Mother Ganges and her sacred water welcome you to the Himalayan town of Rishikesh in order to get illuminated in the most beautiful fashion under the shadow of Yoga Master Bipin Baloni. Become an astute standard of a Yoga instructor in Rishikesh with Yogrishi Baloni’s Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga-based programs. Travel through the roads leading towards yogic epitome and recognize your self-conscious in the shadow of one of India’s finest Yoga professionals.
About the program:
Bipin Baloni programs are conducted in three levels- primary, secondary, and third. Depending on the standard of the students, they are admitted to the aforementioned levels.
• An introduction to the vast essence of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga in turning a Yoga trainer into a proficient one.
• Different levels of Mysore style Ashtanga Vinyasa education.
• Understanding the principles of Vinyasa and the vibrant Yoga forms.
• Get acquainted with the relation of other Yoga types to the sattvic life of a Yoga teacher.
• Pranayama training in an authentic manner to let the breath regulate bodily processes.
• The process of becoming a Yoga teacher in India starts with the mindful practice of Meditation as attention is the key in all forms of Yoga.
• Advancement of the body parts such as hips, shoulders, back bending, griddle opening, etc.
• Spiritual gathering of Satsanga to pacify the mind for a smooth practice and training.
• Advanced level of Shat Kriyas study including a deeper understanding of Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Agni Sara, etc.
About Bipin Baloni:
Bipin Baloni is a traditional Yoga specialist master in India who aims to create well-perfected yogis. The story of his yogic success began when he used to be in primary school and had a great desire to practice Yoga. His ardent love for the yogic science got him to get admission in the ashram of Yogi Mahesh where he mastered the art of Yoga. After graduating from Guru Mahesh Yoga center, he began teaching Yoga in the year 2011. With such a huge experience in the field, he loves to have a conversation with the students which he thinks is the best way to teach Yoga.