Yoga teaching has become a popular trend not only in India but all over the world owing to the growing health awareness among people and a vast range of exotic experiences that they witness while exploring the science. Once you become an RYT professional, there is a serious demand to take that journey ahead to attain perfection. Join Bipin Baloni, a highly experienced Yoga teacher in Rishikesh for a journey to the depths of Yoga and Spirituality. Intensify your understanding of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with a detailed study of Yoga practice and theory.
About the program:
The classes are conducted under the watchful eyes of Yoga Guru Bipin Baloni, who will take you through the walks of traditional Yoga practices. On the path of becoming an ingenious Yoga instructor in Rishikesh, you shall learn the following:
• Basic and advanced study of Hatha Yoga while understanding the core of this ancient style.
• Understanding the complete series of the guided and Mysore styles of Ashtanga Yoga.
• Intensive Hatha Yoga asanas such as Tittibhasana, Mayurasana, Bhujapidasana, etc.
• Sun Salutation in a proper manner of practice.
• Pranayama and its various types such as Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Ujjayi, etc.
• Take part in the spiritual talk and Satsang for illuminating the mind with positive thoughts.
• Meditate to the highest level for attaining complete mental serenity and unifying the mind, body, and soul.
• Learn how to cleanse the inner body with Shat Kriyas- Jal Neti, Agni Sara, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Adjustment and Alignment principles for the advancement of yogic skill.
• Talks and explanations related to the present and previous practices.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a well-established name among the leading Yoga teachers. He began practicing Yoga early in his childhood and carried his love for the ancient science for years. Later, when he joined Yogi Mahesh’ ashram, he witnessed a broader picture of the ancient science and attained mastery on it. Since starting Rishikul Foundation in 2011, he has been teaching as a traditional Yoga expert. Yogi Bipin is a young and energetic person and organizes three level of Hatha Yoga as well as Ashtanga Yoga along with a therapy course.