Today’s fast-paced world of untimely living and improper eating is plunged with a pool of diseases from which nobody can escape. While running behind this challenging lifestyle, the generation has gone very far from nature and the natural way of living. Rishikul Yogshala brings an opportunity for you to find an answer to every health and wellness problem people face with Ayurveda courses in Kerala. Redefine the way of your existence on the planet by instilling the flavor of Ayurveda in life when you set your foot on the sacred soil of Kerala.
About the program:
Rishikul Ayurshala’s courses cover a wide-ranging aspect of the herbal science, based completely on the training of Ayurvedic awareness. Have a look at the principal highlights of the program in Kerala:
● Introduction to the basics of Ayurveda including the historical and cultural significance of Ayurveda.
● The awareness program of Ayurveda marks your entry into the world of the health science.
● Understand the basic structure and constituents of the human body.
● Rishikul Ayurshala’s exclusive program, Ayurveda cooking course in Kerala introduces you to an array of organic diets and the art of cooking sattvic food.
● Improve your concept of Ayurvedic lifestyle that is based on the goodness of nature.
● Analysis and discussion on various doshas and tastes in the human body and their effects on health and wellness.
● Learn about the role of Ayurveda in retaining the external and internal beauty of a person.
● Introduction to various diets that sponsor healthy skin.
● Get acquainted with the art of spotting diseases and their reasons to apply correct medicine on time.
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is the Ayurveda wing of Rishikul Yogshala, one of the most prominent Yoga schools in the world. We are a team of passionate Ayurveda practitioners and talented nutritionists, who take immense interest in studying and offering the science herbal intelligence. We are on a mission to set a benchmark of Ayurveda education and treatment facilities with world-class programs based on the traditional organic principles. Some of our major programs include Ayurveda cooking course, Hair loss therapy, Panchakarma treatment, etc.
It is no more a secret that the world is facing a major health crisis and the primary reason for this is the poor eating style of the people. Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to get introduced to the sattvic way of relishing natural diet with Ayurvedic cooking courses in India. Learn the art of cooking ayurvedic food along with getting exposed to a wide range of plant-based dietary options during our cooking program in Kerala.
About the program:
The cooking course is aimed at rewarding you with the goodness of various healthy recipes, Indian spices, and other health-based natural diets. With our Ayurveda courses in India, we will take you to the introduction of health principles based on the science of Ayurveda.
• Introduction to Ayurveda and the role of food in the whole theory of the healing science.
• Learn about three doshas and six tastes that play a major role in deciding the relationship between the recipes and the body processes.
• Get acquainted with digestive fire and the idea of toxins.
• Know about the nature of food and the preferable food types according to seasons.
• Explore the impact of different kinds of food on various diseases.
• Study of Ayurvedic diets blended with the practice of Yoga and spiritual lifestyle.
• The process of pacifying the body doshas.
• The art of cooking multiple types of cuisines that are an exclusive part of the Ayurvedic science.
• Health importance of diets and awareness program concerning different ailments.
• Usage of herbs and spices during illness.
• The manner of introducing Ayurveda diet into the daily life.
Fee Details: The new offer price for a week of Cooking course is USD 440.
For more information about the program, kindly visit our website: http://www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is a leading Ayurveda school in India. The Ayurshala is of the opinion that Ayurveda is the only way today’s population can lead the life of composure and peace. Thus, the Ayurveda center aims to provoke an Ayurvedic campaign in which it spreads the science all over the globe with its vast pool of courses and treatment programs. Every year, the Institute proudly puts hundreds of health-seekers on the road to rejuvenation and healing.
Kerala’s mesmerizing atmosphere is in itself a great thing to calm down your mind and soul. The Indian state has been the center of Ayurveda since the ancient times and is home to some of the finest massage practitioners on the globe. Lead your way towards the ultimate rejuvenation of the mind and body with authentic Ayurveda massage course in Kerala. In the land of coconuts, witness the real beauty of mother nature, learn the art of Ayurvedic massage therapy, and get acquainted with a wide range of herbs and herbal medicines.
About the program:
The massage course organized by Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes all those who wish to understand the technique of massage and detoxification from the world’s most renowned teachers.
• Get acquainted with the fundamental knowledge of the science of Ayurveda including an outline of various Ayurvedic practices.
• Learn about the principles of Ayurvedic herbs and their utilization in daily life.
• The knowledge of different types of Ayurveda massage.
• Learn how to detect diseases and ailments to cure with the correct measures.
• A deeper study of a diverse range of herbs, medicated oils, and herbal medicines.
• Understand the process of making Ayurvedic medicines through herbs and oils.
• The art of performing Abhyanga massage.
• Introduction to Podikizhi and acquire the methods of performing Potli or bolus massage.
• Head massage technique with the process of Shirodhara.
• Practical experience in the field of massage therapy.
• Understanding the principles of inner energy and chakras.
The 25 hours of Massage course costs USD 440.
For complete detail of our courses and treatment programs, kindly visit our website: http://www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: An elite member of Indian Ayurveda community, Rishikul Ayurshala is home to some of the most adept Ayurvedic minds in the world. The Ayurveda center aspires to create a world that is free from all kinds of diseases and stresses with treatments of the highest standard by well-practiced Ayurveda professionals through its listed Ayurveda courses in Kerala India. Ayurveda beauty therapy, anti-stress treatment, cooking courses, etc., are some of the many programs organized by the Ayurshala in India. The institute focuses on delivering the ancient wisdom with the modern approach designed specially by the team of Ayurveda experts.
God’s own land, Kerala makes its presence with astonishing beaches, multiple devotional centers and temples, the breathtaking serenity of Kerala backwaters, and its era-old Ayurvedic culture. The place welcomes you to fall in love with the spiritual delight of Yoga with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga teacher training in Kerala. Relish the wonders of India’s coastal town and fulfill your dream of becoming a certified Yoga teacher.
About the Program: Rishikul Yogshala’s training program is conducted in three forms – 200 hour Yoga teacher training in Kerala, 300 Hour YTTC, and 500 Hour training, all based on the classical way of yogic teaching.
● Know about the traditional and the most pure of Yoga forms – Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga.
● Education of Yoga’s spiritual aspect to make it a part of the life.
● Pranayama training for bettering the body metabolism.
● Calm your mind and soul with the mindful practice of Meditation.
● Advancement of the asanas with Adjustment and Alignment theories.
● Study of the body anatomy for understanding the role of Yoga in regulating the internal body functions.
● Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a Yoga teacher.
● Understand the science of Ayurveda and its healing benefits in one’s life.
● Introduction to Laughter Yoga and Yoga Dance for mixing the benefits of Yoga with fun.
● Visits and sightseeing to local spiritual and historical places.
Food and Accommodation: Give your hunger pangs a much-needed enjoyment while relishing an assortment of Indian yogic diets that are prepared by our adept chefs. For nourishing the body and mind completely, we offer three palatable and sattvic meals a day that are completely vegetarian in nature. Living in an ashram located at a walking distance from the pristine beaches of Varkala and made in the Vedic style bamboo-huts is an experience that you will cherish for long. Our Kerala Yoga center offers you a beautiful view of the Western Ghats vegetation while you soak the warmth of the Sun sitting in the lush garden.
About Rishikul Yogshala: Rishikul Yogshala, a name that holds enormous importance in the field of Yoga education has been serving the Yoga community since 2011. Having branches in six countries, the Yogshala offers a number of programs such as Yoga TTC, Yoga retreats, Meditation retreat, etc. Every year the Yoga Alliance affiliated school welcomes more than thousands of students from all over the world.