Learning the art of teaching Yoga in a land where all the major figures in Yoga’s history got their Yoga knowledge is something beyond the idea of a normal experience. Mother Ganges and her sacred water welcome you to the Himalayan town of Rishikesh in order to get illuminated in the most beautiful fashion under the shadow of Yoga Master Bipin Baloni. Become an astute standard of a Yoga instructor in Rishikesh with Yogrishi Baloni’s Hatha and Ashtanga Yoga-based programs. Travel through the roads leading towards yogic epitome and recognize your self-conscious in the shadow of one of India’s finest Yoga professionals.
About the program:
Bipin Baloni programs are conducted in three levels- primary, secondary, and third. Depending on the standard of the students, they are admitted to the aforementioned levels.
• An introduction to the vast essence of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga in turning a Yoga trainer into a proficient one.
• Different levels of Mysore style Ashtanga Vinyasa education.
• Understanding the principles of Vinyasa and the vibrant Yoga forms.
• Get acquainted with the relation of other Yoga types to the sattvic life of a Yoga teacher.
• Pranayama training in an authentic manner to let the breath regulate bodily processes.
• The process of becoming a Yoga teacher in India starts with the mindful practice of Meditation as attention is the key in all forms of Yoga.
• Advancement of the body parts such as hips, shoulders, back bending, griddle opening, etc.
• Spiritual gathering of Satsanga to pacify the mind for a smooth practice and training.
• Advanced level of Shat Kriyas study including a deeper understanding of Jal Neti, Sutra Neti, Agni Sara, etc.
About Bipin Baloni:
Bipin Baloni is a traditional Yoga specialist master in India who aims to create well-perfected yogis. The story of his yogic success began when he used to be in primary school and had a great desire to practice Yoga. His ardent love for the yogic science got him to get admission in the ashram of Yogi Mahesh where he mastered the art of Yoga. After graduating from Guru Mahesh Yoga center, he began teaching Yoga in the year 2011. With such a huge experience in the field, he loves to have a conversation with the students which he thinks is the best way to teach Yoga.
Yoga teaching has become a popular trend not only in India but all over the world owing to the growing health awareness among people and a vast range of exotic experiences that they witness while exploring the science. Once you become an RYT professional, there is a serious demand to take that journey ahead to attain perfection. Join Bipin Baloni, a highly experienced Yoga teacher in Rishikesh for a journey to the depths of Yoga and Spirituality. Intensify your understanding of Hatha Yoga and Ashtanga Yoga along with a detailed study of Yoga practice and theory.
About the program:
The classes are conducted under the watchful eyes of Yoga Guru Bipin Baloni, who will take you through the walks of traditional Yoga practices. On the path of becoming an ingenious Yoga instructor in Rishikesh, you shall learn the following:
• Basic and advanced study of Hatha Yoga while understanding the core of this ancient style.
• Understanding the complete series of the guided and Mysore styles of Ashtanga Yoga.
• Intensive Hatha Yoga asanas such as Tittibhasana, Mayurasana, Bhujapidasana, etc.
• Sun Salutation in a proper manner of practice.
• Pranayama and its various types such as Kapalbhati, Bhastrika, Ujjayi, etc.
• Take part in the spiritual talk and Satsang for illuminating the mind with positive thoughts.
• Meditate to the highest level for attaining complete mental serenity and unifying the mind, body, and soul.
• Learn how to cleanse the inner body with Shat Kriyas- Jal Neti, Agni Sara, Sutra Neti, etc.
• Adjustment and Alignment principles for the advancement of yogic skill.
• Talks and explanations related to the present and previous practices.
About Bipin Baloni: Bipin Baloni is a well-established name among the leading Yoga teachers. He began practicing Yoga early in his childhood and carried his love for the ancient science for years. Later, when he joined Yogi Mahesh’ ashram, he witnessed a broader picture of the ancient science and attained mastery on it. Since starting Rishikul Foundation in 2011, he has been teaching as a traditional Yoga expert. Yogi Bipin is a young and energetic person and organizes three level of Hatha Yoga as well as Ashtanga Yoga along with a therapy course.
Rishikul Yogshala is one of the most acclaimed Yoga schools in the world that has spread its wings in five different countries- India, Nepal, Thailand, Vietnam, and Iran. Since its inception in 2010, it has been spreading the holistic knowledge of Yoga across the world as a Yoga Alliance affiliated Yoga Institute. Among the various courses we offer, 200 hour YTTC , 300 hour YTTC, & 500 hour YTTC are the major ones. Learn the power of balancing the mind and the body in the sacred land of India. Fulfil your dream to submerge yourself into the ocean of Yogic science with Rishikul Yogshala’s Yoga TTC in india.