Kerala’s mesmerizing atmosphere is in itself a great thing to calm down your mind and soul. The Indian state has been the center of Ayurveda since the ancient times and is home to some of the finest massage practitioners on the globe. Lead your way towards the ultimate rejuvenation of the mind and body with authentic Ayurveda massage course in Kerala. In the land of coconuts, witness the real beauty of mother nature, learn the art of Ayurvedic massage therapy, and get acquainted with a wide range of herbs and herbal medicines.
About the program:
The massage course organized by Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes all those who wish to understand the technique of massage and detoxification from the world’s most renowned teachers.
• Get acquainted with the fundamental knowledge of the science of Ayurveda including an outline of various Ayurvedic practices.
• Learn about the principles of Ayurvedic herbs and their utilization in daily life.
• The knowledge of different types of Ayurveda massage.
• Learn how to detect diseases and ailments to cure with the correct measures.
• A deeper study of a diverse range of herbs, medicated oils, and herbal medicines.
• Understand the process of making Ayurvedic medicines through herbs and oils.
• The art of performing Abhyanga massage.
• Introduction to Podikizhi and acquire the methods of performing Potli or bolus massage.
• Head massage technique with the process of Shirodhara.
• Practical experience in the field of massage therapy.
• Understanding the principles of inner energy and chakras.
The 25 hours of Massage course costs USD 440.
For complete detail of our courses and treatment programs, kindly visit our website: http://www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: An elite member of Indian Ayurveda community, Rishikul Ayurshala is home to some of the most adept Ayurvedic minds in the world. The Ayurveda center aspires to create a world that is free from all kinds of diseases and stresses with treatments of the highest standard by well-practiced Ayurveda professionals through its listed Ayurveda courses in Kerala India. Ayurveda beauty therapy, anti-stress treatment, cooking courses, etc., are some of the many programs organized by the Ayurshala in India. The institute focuses on delivering the ancient wisdom with the modern approach designed specially by the team of Ayurveda experts.
The great medicinal system of Ayurveda believes that beauty comes from beneath. The charm and glow of the external body are decided by the fitness of the inner being. Whatever you eat, how you exercise, and what your daily routine is, all these determine the external radiance of the body. Retain your youthfulness for long and naturally through Ayurveda with Ayurveda beauty therapy courses in India. Get introduced to the all-inclusive treatment of Panchakarma and enhance your inner and outer beauty during Rishikul Ayurshala’s beauty program.
About the program:
The beauty treatment of Ayurveda courses in India at Rishikul Ayurshala is organized in two different genres- 7-day and 14-day events, with a similar goal of amplifying the health of skin, hair, nails, and other parts of the body.
• A theoretical session for understanding the real meaning of beauty in Ayurveda, during which you know body components and various other inner body factors external skin health depends on.
• Mukhalepam therapy is applied on the face to remove all the dirt, blackheads, dead skin, etc., from the face while providing soothing effects directly to the brain.
• A proper massage of the feet- Padma Abhyangam for relaxing and strengthening the feet skin and muscles.
• Our handpicked head massage therapy of Shiro Mukha Abhyangam will help you bring immense serenity in the head by eliminating stress from the mind, shoulder, neck, etc.
• A proper body massage with our Madhu Abhyangam pack.
• To make the hair strong and shiny, get complete treatment for hair- the two-step Kesini moisturizing hair pack.
• Enhance your facial beauty with our featured Lavanya skin-toning therapy.
The new offer price for
7-day program: USD 320
14-day program: USD 600
For a detailed information about our courses, kindly visit our website: http://www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Having established itself as a celebrated center for Ayurveda education, Rishikul Ayurshala, an initiative of Rishikul Yogshala, aims to sponsor an Ayurvedic movement throughout the globe. The dream of creating a disease-free society is executed by a broad range of treatments and learning programs such as Hair loss therapy, Blood purification treatments, Ayurvedic cooking courses, etc. More than the theoretical teaching, the Ayurshala’s team of Ayurveda experts believes in imparting traditional practices.
It is no more a secret that the world is facing a major health crisis and the primary reason for this is the poor eating style of the people. Rishikul Ayurshala welcomes you to get introduced to the sattvic way of relishing natural diet with Ayurvedic cooking courses in India. Learn the art of cooking ayurvedic food along with getting exposed to a wide range of plant-based dietary options during our cooking program in Kerala.
About the program:
The cooking course is aimed at rewarding you with the goodness of various healthy recipes, Indian spices, and other health-based natural diets. With our Ayurveda courses in India, we will take you to the introduction of health principles based on the science of Ayurveda.
• Introduction to Ayurveda and the role of food in the whole theory of the healing science.
• Learn about three doshas and six tastes that play a major role in deciding the relationship between the recipes and the body processes.
• Get acquainted with digestive fire and the idea of toxins.
• Know about the nature of food and the preferable food types according to seasons.
• Explore the impact of different kinds of food on various diseases.
• Study of Ayurvedic diets blended with the practice of Yoga and spiritual lifestyle.
• The process of pacifying the body doshas.
• The art of cooking multiple types of cuisines that are an exclusive part of the Ayurvedic science.
• Health importance of diets and awareness program concerning different ailments.
• Usage of herbs and spices during illness.
• The manner of introducing Ayurveda diet into the daily life.
Fee Details: The new offer price for a week of Cooking course is USD 440.
For more information about the program, kindly visit our website: http://www.rishikulayurshala.com
About Rishikul Ayurshala: Rishikul Ayurshala is a leading Ayurveda school in India. The Ayurshala is of the opinion that Ayurveda is the only way today’s population can lead the life of composure and peace. Thus, the Ayurveda center aims to provoke an Ayurvedic campaign in which it spreads the science all over the globe with its vast pool of courses and treatment programs. Every year, the Institute proudly puts hundreds of health-seekers on the road to rejuvenation and healing.